Just quietly, we think we’re doing some pretty cool things in digital at New Zealand Post. Bringing the parcel and postal world online makes for a challenging and interesting time. We’ve generated some real momentum, but we need your help.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects focused on how our customers interact with us on the web and their mobiles. You’ll be supported by a small, friendly, productive and talented team which executes projects for our wider business, taking an end to end approach from design and research, to release to our customers. Our work is pretty unique, and constantly challenging.
You’ll need to have experience
- working 3 + years working in a UX Design role
- designing for different device and screen sizes, and its associated frustrations and rewards
- usability testing either as a moderator or observer
- wireframing and paper prototyping on a variety of interactive projects
- running design workshops and managing stakeholders
You need to be
- a passionate customer advocate
- super great at communication, open and honest
- confident, positive, and courageous enough to constructively challenge the team and the business when needed
- able to easily collaborate with the online team and the wider NZ Post business
- flexible, we’re big fans of great processes but we recognise that sometimes we need to shape our process to achieve deadlines
- holistic in your design approach, considering the bigger picture. A champion of cohesive design
- keen to learn more about UX and the NZ Post domain
We’re all nice people – to succeed in this role you’ll need to be a nice person too.
If this sounds like you then please apply online at www.nzpost.co.nz/jobs. For further information please call Andrea Hughes on 04 496 4214.
Applications close: Friday, 20th November 2015